7 Incredibly Powerful & Simple Steps To Live Your Dreams Today
By Luke Carter
- The more your goal is something you really desire, the more you will have an increased drive to get there, and the Universe will be more strongly behind you, because its more destiny based, rather than something you think you want. The outcome will mean much more.
- You’ll discover more by being open-minded and flexible with your goals. Most people that have high levels of success, peace, love etc., will agree that often their dreams manifested in quite unlikely ways, so the above statement is very true, and very important.
- The best way to go, is to follow your heart and your passions. Don’t be scared. Follow the fear, as this leads outside of your comfort zone, and all successful people will agree, this is where the real magic starts to happen – when you push through this level.
1) Think about your goal. Bring it to mind, then close your eyes, and try to let go of the mental part of what it is. Pay attention to how your goal makes you feel. Explore the feelings, as often sub-goals will appear.
2) If it lights you up, then keep it the way it is, and explore it. If it doesn’t, then make some changes until it does.
3) Think about the why. This is vital. Do what you love, and go for feelings rather than things. It always works, even if you don’t know exactly what will turn up – this is all part of the joy of life. Being pleasantly surprised.
4) Take inspired action. Notice the signs, feeling and symbols. Keep an open mind, and be receptive. Listen to receive more. Be quiet and focused on your goals. Relax. Your destiny is trying to come through. Let it.
5) Balance your goal with believability. Start smaller, and work your way up, so that you always believe. This is important. You may already have this. If not, build it up. Every dream has different believability. Understand that changing beliefs is key.
6) You are the sum of what you repeat. So, create healthy habits. Fake it until you make it, work on your beliefs, adjust your goals, create sub-goals – do whatever you need to do, to create the balance that you believe in, and follow through with commitment to your goals, actions and beliefs, for exceptional results.
7) Your journey is not a straight line, but a zig-zag, which makes the road not only more interesting, but places the right turns in the right places, based on what you need to get there. Always keep learning, and view obstacles as growth and stepping stones to the top.
- Remember that small hinges open big doors, and the Universe loves small steps, so it’s ok to break goals down. It works much better!
- Your reaction creates your attraction. Learn to react better, and appreciate everything, and things will change – fast.
- If your goal involves helping others along the way, then you’re game, set and match. Giving is the best form of receiving in the world.
Share with the people you love, because life is for sharing your best.
- Astrology & Horoscope Readings
- Psychic Readings Online
- 5 Reasons For Choosing Psychic 121 Readings Today
- Are Telephone Psychic Readings Accurate?
- Benefits of Psychic Readings
- Online Psychic Readings & Astrology Readings by Telephone & Text
- Psychic Readings Online Demystified & What To Expect
- Types of Psychic Reading
Readers Available Now
- 7 Incredibly Powerful & Simple Steps To Live Your Dreams Today
- A Christmas Message 2018 – Be Your Best Self
- Psychic Readings Online – How Can They Help You?
- In The Running – What Do Your Chasing Dreams Mean?
- How to Use Oracle Cards for Healing
- DIY Tarot Card Reading – How to Read Tarot Cards Yourself
- Psychic Reading – Setting Expectations
- Types of Psychic Medium & Developing Your Psychic Medium Abilities
- Angel Oracle Card Readings Vs. Tarot Card Readings
- How Taking Too Many Selfies & Photographs Can Be Dangerous